Saturday, July 06, 2013

Home Again

It's always good to be back in my own bed in my home with Lady. I had a good sleepover with Aunty Gail, and a cute little Chihuahua mix named Charlotte. She's also on vacation. Lady went to Nepal for a week. It got so hot in our house her crayons melted. She had set them out to get ready for her next trip to Bangladesh. It involves some children's events, so she has been getting everything ready. Brand new Crayola Crayons from America. Melted. Lady was not happy.
Flat Me went to Nepal but Lady forgot to take photos! Hope she takes Flat Me to Bangladesh! I'll be vacationing with a new family with two boys, then I will go back to Aunty Gail's when Lady goes to Thailand Yes, I know. She is traveling a lot this month. Tell me about it. At least I get good treats and gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment