Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MOMS MAKE A MESS

This may come as a surprise, but sometimes people who do what I do get annoyed, and sometimes we feel alone, and we get frustrated, and sometimes we feel we're not making enough of a difference. When these feelings all occur on the same day it's not good. But the sun always rises the next day, and we grow in faith, patience, and grace. I'm just thankful these days don't come more often.

 No, the morning did not go well for me. I have to keep the Big Picture in mind, and focus on things eternal. And of all days, they stayed for hours. Did I mention it was gray and rainy? PTL for my dark chocolate stash from Yvonne, and some sweet messages from friends. I am so thankful for my Creator and my support system.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete