Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. This is my first Thanksgiving in the north, and it is quite colder than the south! I am thankful for electricity and heaters, fuzzy blankets and my dog! I am already wearing the coat my brother and sister-in-law are giving for Christmas next month! I am wearing the indoor thick-soled shoes my parents are giving me for Christmas! I am so thankful for my family, friends, encouragers and prayer warriors. I am thankful for those with beautiful feet, who share the Good News in this country and around the world.
I pray for those who have not heard the saving message of Jesus Christ, who have not had the choice to believe in Him.
One neighbor came today for the Moms and Friends Bible Club. We had such a sweet time. She is so unsure of her English that she cherished this time we had together. Now I am thinking of so many more things I should have told her today but didn't. My language is so limited. Today is the perfect day to share about God's love, and how much He cares about our lives. I could have shared with her all day and not run out of things to say about our great God.
Don't miss any opportunities today to exercise your beautiful feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment