Saturday, October 09, 2010

Visit to Grace Home

I am so excited! A local pastor came to my home having been referred by one of our local partners. He has a children's home right around the corner from us! He wants me to do some cp training and basic discipleship training with the staff and older kids. He also wants me to help the younger kids with their oral English. If you know me at all, you know this is something I really want to do! So, last Sunday I went to meet the kids.
A pastor from another state started a ministry in a city about an hour away. He is currently coming here on Sundays to bring a message to the children. As he is from another state, he doesn't speak Hindi either and Pastor Paul's young daughter translates. These are the older kids. There are currently 20 kids in the home.
This is one of the young boys at the home.

This little guy didn't make it through the children's message! He is the youngest!

No comments:

Post a Comment